Advent calendar: Christophe Martin
We are back in France on this cold Friday afternoon, to meet with Christophe Martin, creative director at PublicisNet and founder of Computerlove (the site we all love
1) Which is the digital project that impressed you more this year and why?
I enjoyed the works of Yugop for the Uniqlo brand, the global thing done for the Sony Bravia, the Dove and the Diesel Heidies campaigns, to name a few. This are all successful, smart and well produced, i can’t ask for more !
2) In your job, which is the most important thing you learnt this year?
Content is king. Experience is queen.
3) As a digital creative person what’s on top of your agenda for 2008?
Create/ achieve surprising things, and investigate new territories.
4) What, in your opinion, will be a killer application / key trend in interactive marketing in 2008?
A key trend for interactive marketing in 2008 is certainly what is already started for the best and the worst: social networks everywhere. With the evolution of mobile’s technology, I think one of the killer application of 2008 is mobile centric, this is another step towards the global convergence.
5) Which book would you give as a Christmas present to Adverblog’s readers?
Maybe the latest book of Seth Godin, The Dip: The Extraordinary Benefits of Knowing When to Quit (and When to Stick).