What are the five things that Digital Creative Directors think they should learn off traditional agencies? Well when Creative Social (www.creativesocial.com) last met in Barcelona they said:
- Charge properly for our work including Online work that goes offline and paid for pitches
- Properly introducing strategic planning to everything we do, by understanding the clients brands better
- Relationship management – Harnessing client relationships that will last decades not just years
- How to present our work in its greatest light
- Recruitment including Selling our industry to the next generation of talent, Investing in our people with training and PR-ing the great work our industry can do.
The next event is in New York later this week so if you want a topic discussed, please e-mail [email protected].