We are back in France on this cold Friday afternoon, to meet with Christophe Martin, creative director at PublicisNet and founder of Computerlove (the site we all love :-)
1) Which is the digital project that impressed you more this year and why?
I enjoyed the works of Yugop for the Uniqlo brand, the global thing done for the Sony Bravia, the Dove and the Diesel Heidies campaigns, to name a few. This are all successful, smart and well produced, i can't ask for more !
2) In your job, which is the most important thing you learnt this year?
Content is king. Experience is queen.
3) As a digital creative person what's on top of your agenda for 2008?
Create/ achieve surprising things, and investigate new territories.
4) What, in your opinion, will be a killer application / key trend in interactive marketing in 2008?
A key trend for interactive marketing in 2008 is certainly what is already started for the best and the worst: social networks everywhere. With the evolution of mobile's technology, I think one of the killer application of 2008 is mobile centric, this is another step towards the global convergence.
5) Which book would you give as a Christmas present to Adverblog's readers?
Maybe the latest book of Seth Godin, The Dip: The Extraordinary Benefits of Knowing When to Quit (and When to Stick).