Advent calendar: Heike Brockmann
Today for our daily Interactive Advent Calendar interview we visit Germany, where we meet Heike Brockmann, Creative Director at Scholz & Volkmer.
1) Which is the digital project that impressed you more this year and why?
“The Chain” for Nikefootball by Framfrab / Denmark. The football comes into the screen from the left and exits on the right – perfect for the endless chain, perfect for usergen. This is how usergen should be: fast, simple, international, entertaining, fitting the target and the product! I love it, although you can’t call me a football fan at all.
2) In your job, which is the most important thing you learnt this year?
Sure everything is still in movement from classic to online and back, and yes we learned a lot about it, this year.
But what always impresses me in the end are the people. Get the right people – people who are crazy, weird, stubborn, egocentric, witty, etc. People you love to work with.
3) As a digital marketer/creative person what’s on top of your agenda for 2008?
I would love to see more live events on the web – the connection between virtual and real.
4) What, in your opinion, will be a killer application / key trend in interactive marketing in 2008?
Smart and easy to use mobile tools, that will also bring virtual and real live closer to each other.
5) Which book would you give as a Christmas present to Adverblog’s readers?
“Learning to Love You More” by Miranda July and Harrell Fletcher. The best of the website learningtoloveyoumore.com, which asks ordinary people to complete out-of-the-ordinary assignments – with extraordinary results.