Interactive trick or treat by Zoo magazine
Some festive fun here from Zoo magazine, with an inventive use of YouTube annotations to create their own twist on the much loved tradition of trick or treating.
We spoke to the Creative Director of Bauer Media about the campaign to get some behind the scenes insights exclusively for our readers.
- It only cost £50 to make (!) Everybody involved did it in their own time, including the girls.
- A team of 3 put it together. Writer, director, camera operator. (Lean operations guys!)
- Produced over three days in spare time after work.
- The team who put it together had only done one experiment using this technology
- Internally within Bauer Media the team have been enabled to take initiative, make decisions, and learn through trial and error. They care about their work and it shows.
This shows that creative and innovative work can be done on minimal budget and over a short space of time. For time sensitive events like Halloween this makes sense and it works.